The Kroc - short for The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center (whew!) - is a comprehensive fitness, wellness and community center located in Green Bay Wisconsin. Within our walls you can find a state-of-the-art Fitness Center, an Aquatics Center featuring a slide and Splash Zone children's play area, a variety of class rooms where kids and adults alike can learn and have fun, an Auditorium where we hold our weekly worship service and other rental events, and so much more!
Scroll down for a virtual tour, or stop in during business hours to tour our wonderful building in person.
Membership: It's all about the benefits!
While the public is welcome to visit our center to swim, workout and take classes (we are a community center, after all!), the best benefits come with being a Member of the Kroc.
And because we're part of The Salvation Army, membership fees go to help others. They allow us to provide a safe place for kids to come after school, create fun and educational programming for kids in the arts and recreation, and provide low-cost Scholarship Memberships to families in need who can benefit from a safe and wholesome place to be well, and spend time as a family.
- Aquatics Center
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Lounge Areas & Lobbies
- Family Locker Room with
Private Changing Cabanas
- Traditional locker rooms
- Walking Track
- Unlimited Land and Aqua
Drop-in Fitness Classes
- Kroc Start Fitness Orientation
- 4 Guest Passes per Year
- 2 Hours of Child Watch
(per day, per child, per household)
- Free Select Youth Programs
- Free Access to Select
- Family Fun Nights and
Family Movie Nights
- Up to 40% off Classes
- 30% off Kids Birthday Party Packages
- 30% off Participation in our After School Program
- 25% off Day Camps
- Discounted Rate for many Community Events
Our Aquatics Center contains a lap pool, lazy river, waterslide and Zero-Depth Splash Play Area.
• The lap pool is four lanes and 25 yard long
• The Lap Pool is 3' 6" at shallow end, and 7' 6" at the deep end
• Water temperature is maintained at 84º.
SPLASH PLAY AREA
The Splash Play Area is zero-entry and contains a play structure, water cannons, slides and a dumping bucket.
CABANAS & CHANGING ROOMS
• Our family locker room contains 10 private cabanas great for parents with small children.
• Men’s and Women’s locker rooms for members 18+ include individual shower stalls, toilet stalls and sinks.
CARDIO EQUIPMENT &
The Kroc's 7,050 sq. ft. fitness area includes over 60 pieces of cardio and weight training equipment.
• A dedicated weight room includes a variety of barbells, benches, squat racks and more, with plenty of room for lifting.
• All Kroc members receive a free Kroc Start session with a Personal Trainer as an introduction to the Fitness Center and equipment.
LEARN MORE ABOUT KROC STARTS >>
GROUP FITNESS STUDIOS
A Fitness Studio and Stretch Room host a variety of drop-in classes including Zumba®, TRX, yoga, barre and more.
PERFORMING ARTS WING
Our Auditorium has the ability to hold small to medium performance events, music concerts and theater productions.
• Varied seating arrangements and the addition of a dance floor make the Auditorium a flexible space for events, conferences and performances.
• The Performing Arts Room and Art Room are purpose-built spaces for our arts program, but can also be rented for related third-party events.
Kroc Church is held every Sunday at 10:30 am in the Auditorium.
• Everyone is welcome. Come together and worship with a blend of contemporary music, classic hymns and stories of encouragement.
THE GAME ROOM
• The Game Room is open to any member of the Kroc Community Center, as well as to Day Pass users. It’s a great spot to hang out with friends after school, or to have some fun with your family.
• Kids of all ages are welcome in the Game Room if accompanied by an adult, unless checked into RJ's Depot.
• Kids 12+ can also hang out unaccompanied during open hours.
• Kroc programs like Senior Life activities take place in the Game Room during scheduled times.
VIEW GAME ROOM HOURS >>
At 14,000 sq. ft., The Gym is the largest single room in The Kroc Center.
• The Gym was designed specifically to be used for a variety of sports, activities and events.
• A center curtain allows the gym to be divided for multi-sport use.
• 6 basketball hoops and 2 volleyball/badminton nets can be raised/lowered for use.
The Walking Track suspended over the gym is open during all open facility hours.
• Members are welcome to walk, run or push soft-wheeled strollers on the track.
• The direction to walk (clockwise or counterclockwise) changes daily - check posted sign.
Our multi-purpose room is comprised of three separate rooms in the events wing of the building: the Birch, Oak and Walnut Rooms.
• The space can be combined into one large room that seats up to 270 people.
• Each room has its own sound, lighting, climate control and beverage station.
• The Walnut Room shares a wall with our kitchen, allowing easy food service.
In addition to our events Wood Rooms, we have a variety of smaller rooms and classrooms.
• Our Cedar Room is a fully-functional computer lab with 16 stations.
• Our Pine Room makes a great classroom or meeting space for groups of 30 or fewer.
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE