Updated March 17, 2020 at 3:30 pm CST
Dear Green Bay Kroc Center Members and guests,
Below is a summary of our current actions as relates to the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Our first concern is the safety of our members, while continuing as best as we can as part of The Salvation Army of Greater Green Bay to continue serving the community. We are following the developing recommendations from the CDC closely, as it relates to our facility and programming.
Here are our actions as of this moment:
1) As of 6:00 pm today, March 17, our facility will be closed to all members and guests until further notice, following the Governor's recommendations today that limit group gatherings to 10 people or fewer.
2) Any member who wants to will be able to place their membership on hold for 3 months with no hold fee. If you would like to do this, please call our Membership Services Desk at 920-884-5007 or contact us using the form to the right. Contact must be received by noon on the 19th to avoid being billed for April membership, however we will work to do what we can if you are not able to contact us by this time.
As a ministry of The Salvation Army, we remain dedicated to Doing the Most Good for the health and well-being of our members, and your membership dues help us to do this. The long-term stability of all the services the Kroc Center offers our community is dependent on your support, and if you are able to continue your membership during this shutdown, your financial support would help us to mobilize and continue serving our community.
3) We are canceling all events, programming and classes starting Tuesday March 17, 2020 for the next 8 weeks. We will work to reach out to all program and class participants to offer them a gift card for the prorated balance of the class to be used for a future class. Please note, this will take some time and thank you for your patience in this process.
4) As mentioned before, our licensed childcare services, currently in Spring Camp, are still open and will be operated in accordance with our state license and recommendations from Department of Children and Families. Currently, under Governor Evers' mandate, licensed childcare facilities are exempt from the stated capacity restrictions.
5) We will not be having Church Services starting this Sunday March 22, 2020. We are working on alternatives moving forward to continue spiritual outreach.
We cannot express enough gratitude to all those who have visited and supported our facility. This is a challenging time for all and are working to stay positive through this process. As this situation remains fluid, we will continue to reassess and make changes as additional information is made available.
Please continue to monitor this page, as well as our Facebook page for further updates as they are announced.
Majors Matt and Malinda O'Neil
Stay informed by following The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's COVID-19 website for the most up-to-date information on the coronavirus: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Membership Hold Request
Please see item #2 to the left.
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE